Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wishlist

What do I love most? What makes my adrenaline rush? What makes me smile? What makes me feel calm, peace, happy at the same time? Well first of all. I would like an iPod haha! Well hello. I dont have any memory card on my phone, so its hard for me to download any games or stickers for LINE hello. Sticker is indeed compulsory for anyone who has a LINE apps. Okay. So an iPod would be nice since I love to listen to music. So phone is for online, texting, calls, and iPod is for music only. Tadaaa. Hehe.

I would love notebook. For me to write anything that I have in mind. Well blog is not suitable to write everything. I'd prefer books. But takde buku yang comel-comel cantik-cantik saya pun pilih lah blog hehe! Ahhh paintball! Yes. Take me to that place!! Rock climbing omg serious nak jugak. And jeans FOS tuh! Hahahaha lawa okay! So tuh je :P

No comments: