Thursday, December 13, 2012

ENERGETIC! HELL YEAH

Okay. Tonight which is dated 13/12/12 I am so freaking-ly-ish excited or slash energetic. I'm feeling that my body doesnt get tired at all. And I dont feel sleepy at all. Maybe it is a good sign. As a start for me to start revising!! Like hello, my final is like in two weeks for God sake. I realize that but I just dont want to realize that? You know what I mean? Its like, youre hungry and theres a cafe downstairs and youre so lazy to get up from bed and walk like 500 meter just to eat! And when your mom calls like "Hye ma, buat apa tuh? "Tak buat apa pun, sihat? Dah makan?" "Sihat alhamdulillah ma, emm belum cafe jauh lah ma malas nak turun" <<< U see this?! Like hello saje je kan nak bagi excuse so that mak kau bagi kau kereta or whatever kan? In your dreams suckers! HAHA. Okay whatever.

What I want to express here is that, I'm tired of listening to what people ask, critics, or whatever. Its like I didnt have any control of myself until people controls me first! NAAHH. Not going to happen y'all. Its like a group work. They like talk behind my back and saying I'm doing anything or I'm so lazy doing this that. Its not like that. Its just me being dont care about you! Bcs you didnt inform me anything duh. Okay so earlier I was doing my notes about the presentation tomorrow, I am preparing for it so that I dont choke okay! I'm nervous! So suddenly something or some idea come across my mind. And I was eager to know about it because I need to plan my 5 years journey from now on. I want take this seriously. So I enter my YES password and the survey begins. I dont want to be the girl that knows nothing about IT! Atleast I know something. Slowly. Keep calm and just shut your mouth open you ears. So I search about CERTIFICATES IN IT. So there are many of them. And my sister is taking one of them nextyear. She is 29! And she is taking the most biggest certificates in the world. Like hell yeah. I'm proud because she is the one who we can hope for at the end of the day. I'm not saying that my bros cant but aahhhh theres so many stories behind the sentence MY BROS CANT. SEE! I'm doing the tree again. Meaning I'm telling a story then in a story I'll tell another story, then another story then back to the first story? What is wrong lah with you Najwa. Haiya.

Okay. So about the certificates, I am eager about it. I feel like I want to study hard and I need to take note about it one by one starting from now on. SO! STUDY HARD. And ignore the blabla of other people about this, because youre also need to know just listen and you'll get something. Dont be so bodoh sombong in this life okay.

No comments: