Saturday, September 1, 2012

i am just too fragile right now. is it my fault that im not strong enough? is it? what is wrong with me?! i just cant stop being sad. is it bcs im gonna leave my mom soon? again? sigh sigh. just pls dont be harsh to me. im delicate at the moment. somehow, i just cant express what i really feel inside without crying. yes, i cry a lot. its like my heart is breaking without knowing why? the reason why it all happened. kadang-kadang rasa macam lost hope. lost everything. lost motivation. lost inspiration. seriously. rasa sangat sedih, and theres no one to talk to? tapi tak. rasa macam orang takkan faham. tapi macam mana pun semua orang takkan lalui situasi yang sama, cuma berlainan, tapi mungkin apa yang dirasai sama. i am very grateful that my two bestfriends from highschool is there with me. we havent met since a year ago kot. lama sangat. tapi mmg bila saat macam sedih gila dorang will always be there. seriously. like always weh. kawan kalau keluar macam mana pun kalau kawan dia in trouble ke apa mesti akan tolong jugak. love you! and MJ, seriously thanks. i just dont know how to thank you. even you always boring haha annoying rimas sbb i ni mcm hindu sikit cakapnya kan. but i miss you k and thanks

No comments: