Monday, August 27, 2012

I'M SAD

I feel like crying over and over again. Kenapa perasaan macam ni mesti ada eh? Why I cant be tough? I can pretend I am. But I'd end up crying. Stop pushing. Stop hurting. Stop being cruel to me. I'm hurting inside. Just leave me alone. Leave me in this dark room of mine, left the door closed, locked. Let me just live blindly, live unspoken as if my blindness speak behalf my feelings. I suffered. Rotting inside. Waiting for the end to come. Waiting for the door to be unlocked. Waiting and waiting.. when I knew no one will come.

It hurts when you tried to please people, tried to be cool all the time, you end up hurt. Why can't no one understands? Understand the pain I've carried all this time. I'm not asking for anything. I just want you to be honest with me. Talk to me like there's no one else. Love me like I'm the only girl you have left. Like.. As if all these dreams come true.

No comments: